Wordle

wordleThis is my wordle that I created in wordle .net. It’s actually kind of easy making a wordle. All you have to do is click on the blue highlighted word, that’s a link to get to wordle.net. When you get to the home screen on wordle, you’re going to click on the word create at the top of the home screen on wordle. Then you’re going to see a patch of white that you can type in. As you can see, my name is very big. Well, if you want to make your name big, you have to type your name a TON!!!!!! So, once you have typed a lot of character traits about yourself, then you’re going to highlight your wordle typing and then you right click, click copy, and then click on save to PNG in the bottom right hand corner. Finally, you’re going to save your wordle to your computer. I hope you find a good font (style of typing) for your wordle. Good luck making a wordle reader. Bye.

2 comments

1. Mrs. Campagna · March 7, 2015 at 5:15 pm ·

Dear Noah,

This is a beautifully written post! You provided a lot of detail and I feel like if I had never done Wordle before I would be able to follow your directions easily. Your worldle turned out really neat. I love how the most important words come out larger. It makes it easy to see some of the things that you enjoy or that make you special. Thanks for sharing!
    Love,
    Mrs. C.

2. Mrs. Campagna · March 10, 2015 at 10:21 pm ·

Dear Noah,

I hope you are feeling better!

Love,
    Mrs. C.