Noah’s Scarecrow

One November morning I was walking in my garden, when suddenly I heard a very kind voice say “read a book, read a book”. Noah still searched the garden therefore he only had five minutes until the bus came!Then three minutes had passed and Noah still couldn’t find out where the voice was coming from. Noah’s bus had arrived and he still couldn’t find out where the voice was coming from. Luke and Noah’s mom were the only people in Noah’s family who could also hear the voice.When Noah got to school, he heard the voice again but this time Noah heard the voice coming from his classroom window banging very loudly at Noah’s classroom window, and saw his scarecrow with his stitched eyes falling out, and the scare crow’s stuffing was falling out of his face as a waterfall! Suddenly the scarecow’s face tunrned black and his eyes re-grew but they were RED!!!!!!! Noah’s scarecrow kicked down the classroom door and walked over to Noah’s desk, flipped it and yelled “ READ A BOOK, READ A BOOK”!!!!!!!!! The scarecrow yelled so loudly that Noah thought he was going to pass out, shrivel and DIE!!!! Noah said “At least I found out where the voice was coming from”. Noah ran all the way home and ran through the door, to his room, unlocked the trunk full of BOOKS, and dumped them out the window! But when Noah dumped out all the books HE PASSED OUT!!!!!!!!! Noah passed out because the scarecrow was all the way down in the backyard! One thing was strange, the scare was not black with red eyes any more, he was just a regular old scarecrow that talked but didn’t have a stick to hold it up. When Noah dumped out all of the books from his trunk, the scarecrow said “seriously dude”, then Noah said “Yeah! seriously dude”!!!!!!!!!

3 comments

1. Elena · November 25, 2014 at 11:21 pm ·

i love it! I love you! so talented!

2. Janine · November 28, 2014 at 8:20 pm ·

I like your story. It’s very creative. I love when you read and write interesting stories 🙂 we love you ❌⭕️❌⭕️

3. Alex Palmieri · December 4, 2014 at 1:29 pm ·

Very creative story. I like how imaginative it is. I enjoyed reading this.